Diaper Rash: When To Call The Doctor
Many parents are hesitant to call their pediatrician for “just a diaper rash”. At Aquaphor Baby, we partnered with pediatrician Dr. Alanna Levine and here are 5 signs indicating when you should call your child’s doctor:
- If your child has open sores, raised red bumps, or blisters in the diaper area.
- If the skin is oozing or bleeding.
- If the rash spreads beyond the diaper area to the arms or face.
- If your baby develops a fever, which can indicate an infection.
- If the rash does not start to improve in two to three days, but rather seems to be worsening.