- Aquaphor Repairing Foot Masks offer a hydrating foot care treatment to restore smooth skin on feet and heels
- Designed specifically for dry and rough feet, Aquaphor Repairing Foot Masks help revitalize and replenish skin on your feet and heels so you can look and feel your best
- Foot moisturizer socks are fragrance free, mess free and easy to use
- Feet moisturizer is infused with a blend of avocado oil and shea butter, plus Aquaphor's signature ingredients (Provitamin B5, Glycerin and Bisabolol)
- Moisturizing socks are a perfect addition to your pedicure supplies for the ultimate self-care
- Ingredients in Aquaphor skin care products are tested and approved for their quality and safety
Aquaphor Repairing Foot Masks are a hydrating foot care treatment that delivers intense hydration to dry feet in just 10 minutes. These moisturizing foot masks are easy to use and mess free for a convenient self care treatment at home or while traveling. The repairing foot masks are fragrance free and make a great dry feet treatment to restore soft, smooth and healthy-looking skin on your feet and heels. The gentle, moisturizing foot mask formula helps revitalize, relieve and replenish dry feet, so you can look and feel your best.
Infused with a blend of avocado oil and shea butter, the hydrating and conditioning foot moisturizer socks also contain Aquaphor's signature ingredients: Provitamin B5, Glycerin and Bisabolol. For the ultimate feet care, add this foot moisturizer for dry feet to your personal care routine to enjoy soft, healthy-looking feet and heels. These foot masks also make a great addition to your pedicure supplies so you can enjoy a foot spa treatment from the comfort of your home. Simply apply the foot masks to clean, dry feet for 10 minutes. After removing the feet mask socks, rub the excess product into your feet—there is no need to rinse your feet after use. Each of the ingredients in Aquaphor skin care products are tested and approved for their quality and safety, and suitability for dry, sensitive skin.
How To Use
How To Use
Apply these foot repair masks to clean, dry feet for at least 10 minutes
Water, Glycerin, Urea, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Betaine, Ceteareth-25, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyacetophenone